If you can write a sellable proposal, getting an agent is easier than ever. And as a speaker, trainer, or consultant, you have the huge advantage over other writers to help you get the agent you want and become a successful author. As the literary agent for many speakers, trainers, and consultants, Mike will share how you can leverage your skills to get the best agent and book deal.
In this session you will learn:
Download and start listening now!
- 10 ways to find an agent fast
- 3 simple steps for getting the agent you want fast
- How to push an agent's hot buttons
- Keys to writing an irresistible proposal, mini-proposal, and one-page query letter
- Ways to test-market your book to guarantee its success