In Full, celebrated bariatric surgeon Michael Snyder offers an insider's perspective on weight loss: it's not the surgery that creates success in his patients, it's what they do afterward that counts! Using the science of fullness and introducing a new definition of healthy, he brings us powerful weight-control tools that are rooted in our physiology and proves that the undeniable feeling of fullness is the ultimate secret in the quest for weight loss - if you know how to effortlessly reach it without breaking the calorie bank or fighting your emotions. In Full, you will learn how to:
- Choose from a variety of practical strategies to achieve sustainable weight loss no matter what kind of foods you like to eat.
- End the confusion over portion control by synching visual and physiological cues of fullness.
- Be full with less food but equally as satisfied (if not more so!).
- Apply a cheat prescription so you can still say yes to indulgences and temptations without feeling like a failure.
- Take advantage of the five intentional steps of digestion to gain natural control of how - and how much - you eat.
- Find fulfillment in a physical activity that is inexpensive, easy, and convenient.
With Dr. Snyder's rich body of experience and techniques, and these new strategies and definitions, you will move from self-hatred to self-understanding, from persistent dieting to living true to yourself, and from being unhappily overweight to being a healthy individual who knows a happy weight better than a scale does. Download and start listening now!