This long-awaited updated edition of From Fatigued to Fantastic! includes the most up-to-date information, as well as state-of-the-art protocols and treatment plans that you can implement on your own or with the help of your physician. The answers are in your hands, with clearly organized, easy-to-understand information from one of the world's premier researchers in the field of CFS and FMS.
Finally, the most current and reliable source for those suffering from chronic fatigue and pain is here and ready to make your life better.
● Presenting Dr. Teitelbaum's newest research on a recently discovered simple treatment that dramatically increases energy, decreases pain and anxiety, and improves cognition
● Timely and revolutionary ideas on how to optimize your immune system and how to easily eliminate sugar cravings
● Added section devoted to Mind, Body, & Spirit and the interplay between immunity and the psyche
● Proven author with stellar track who offers the compassionate understanding of one who has himself battled and overcome these disorders
● Growing interest in topic
Download and start listening now!
About Rick Adamson
Adamson is an award-winning voice artist with more than twenty years’
experience in voiceovers, spoken word events, event announcing, and children’s
media, as well as commercials for well-known international corporations. He has
narrated numerous television and film documentaries, including Croatia, co-narrated with Martin Sheen.
His audiobook narration includes more than two dozen major books, as well as
dozens of early-reader titles for juveniles. He won the prestigious Audie Award
in 2011 for Best Inspirational/Faith-Based Fiction for In a Heartbeat, and he was among the finalists for the 2006 Audie
Award for Best Personal Development/Motivational Work for Younger Next Year. He earned an AudioFile Earphones Award for the
ensemble narration of Rough Water.