A bloody scandal and its shameless cover-up:
No scandal is more threatening to the Obama administration than Operation Fast and Furious. While other scandals involve money, Fast and Furious involves lives, including that of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry, gunned down with a weapon that the federal government put in the hands of Mexico’s narco-terrorists.
As shocking as Operation Fast and Furious was—and this book explains, in chilling detail, just what this operation conducted by the ATF, under the supervision of the Justice Department, entailed—equally appalling is the blatant cover-up of wrongdoing by the Obama administration. No reporter has been more dogged in tracking down the facts about Fast and Furious than Katie Pavlich. In her stunning new book she reveals:
- The documents that undermine the White House’s claims of ignorance about Fast and Furious
- How Eric Holder, President Obama’s attorney general, has, under oath, repeatedly changed his testimony
- The still mounting death toll from Fast and Furious
- The retaliation against Fast and Furious whistleblowers
- Why Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano might be charged with perjury
- The Obama administration’s continuing assault on Second Amendment rights
- Why Fast and Furious could be a bigger scandal than Watergate
Unraveling the mystery of what Fast and Furious was all about, Katie Pavlich delivers a stunning indictment of a radical administration willing to trample the Constitution and risk lives to achieve its ideological goals. Download and start listening now!