Your executive presence—or lack thereof—becomes quickly evident to those around you. Don’t allow missing attitudes, skills, or traits stall your career. Even small changes can make a significant impact. In this audio, you’ll:
- Discover the 5 tell-tales signs that suggest stumbling blocks to the senior executive tier
- Determine how your body language is either sabotaging or supporting your career
- Identify 3 mistakes that put your executive listeners “on edge”—and how to avoid those mishaps
- Pinpoint 5 ways to gain credibility with executive leaders by improving how you think
- Identify 8 personality traits and attitudes that enhance your stature as a leader
Download and start listening now!
Executive Presence Listener Reviews
Be the first to write a review about this audiobook!
About Dianna Booher
Dianna Booher is an American author and communication expert. She is also the chief executive of Booher Research Institute, a Colleyville, Texas–based company that offers communication consulting, executive coaching, and publishing strategies for Fortune 500 organizations and nonprofit organizations. She is also the founder of Booher Consultants, a communication training firm, that has worked for Fortune 500 organizations and governmental agencies since 1980.