What’s the secret to wowing your customers while maintaining a loyal and dedicated workforce? No one knows better than Enterprise, the nation’s #1 car rental company, Enterprise Rent-A-Car. Drawing upon the time-tested strategies that have helped Enterprise grow from a single location in a St. Louis car dealership into a $9 billion global powerhouse, Exceeding Customer Expectations reveals how to:
- Actively seek out unsatisfied customers and quickly turn them into loyal fans and commit to improving their experience
- Hire smart people at the bottom, and train them from the ground up
- Implement methods to reduce costs and add value for your customers in every interaction.
- Grow your business by rewarding employees with financial incentives, developing strong partnerships, and focusing on the long term
- Thrive during tough economic times by bringing new advantages to the market
- Cultivate a fun and friendly workplace where teamwork rules
In Exceeding Customer Expectations, noted business author Kirk Kazanjian reveals how your company can consistently outperform and outsmart the competition by following a simple philosophy espoused by Enterprise founder Jack Taylor: “Take care of your customers and employees first, and the profits will follow.” Winning customer loyalty is like running a marathon—not a hundred-yard dash. By mastering this principle, Enterprise has earned not only record profits, but also received numerous awards for customer service and gained an enviable reputation as one of the world’s best companies to work for, won countless customer service awards, and enjoyed a nearly unbroken streak of record profits.
Exceeding Customer Expectations imparts timeless lessons on satisfying both customers and employees that you can put to use right away, no matter what your business or industry. Download and start listening now!