Save money with hands-on, smart household energy solutions!Want to make eco-friendly changes in your house that will save energy? This practical guide is packed with tips and projects for increasing your home's energy efficiency while reducing costs and cutting down on waste and pollution. You'll see how to put together your own energy action plan based on your needs — and make your lifestyle more comfortable and enjoyable.
- Learn from an energy expert — the author draws on his extensive experience to provide the best, most effective solutions
- Evaluate your energy usage — perform a home energy audit and identify the areas that need improvement
- Reduce inefficiencies inside and out — banish contaminants, seal and insulate your home, get more from your heating and air conditioning, fix leaks, and more
- Cut costs in every room — use the right lights and switches, stop wasting water, and lessen the load on appliances
Open the book and find:
Download and start listening now!
- Explanations of energy costs
- Advice on changing your consumption habits
- Instructions for calculating your carbon footprint
- The ten best efficiency investments
- Tips for financing energy improvements
- The pros and cons of different energy alternatives
- Top solar investments
- The most efficient ways to reduce waste