Cosmopolitan meets Scientific American in this entertaining and informative question-and-answer book on human attraction. Based on the latest studies in science, Do Gentlemen Really Prefer Blondes? answers more than 100 wild, weird, and very pressing questions, including:
- Why do some men smell better to you than others?
- Are good dancers also good in bed?
- Why are more women than men bisexual?
- Can your genes make you adulterous?
- What can you tell about your date by looking at his or her hands?
- Why aren’t there more male muses?
- Why do blondes seem to attract the most attention from men?
All of these questions have answers that are based in science, and author Jena Pincott explains the reasons for love and attraction, and to what extent our dating and mating lives are controlled by urges and instincts. Organized into three sections, Do Gentlemen Really Prefer Blondes? provides useful, funny, and accessible answers to these questions. Download and start listening now!