Have you ever dreamed of writing the screenplay for a Disaster movie? If so, then here is how some of the world's top Disaster genre screenwriters do it and how you can succeed in this genre too.
Believe it or not, it doesn't matter how much you already know about the Disaster genre.
The information in this book will teach you:
- How to truly disrupt everyday life in the narrative world of your screenplay with a catastrophic disaster.
- Why everything you've been taught about the Oedipus complex is wrong, and how to really use this story pattern to explosive effect in any Disaster genre screenplay.
- How to tap into three fundamental human anxieties that none of the screenwriting gurus ever discuss.
- The real reasons why and how the most famous memory Disaster movies succeed at the box office - including the screenwriting behind Jaws, Titanic and The Terminator series.
- How to use cities, vehicles, animals, monsters, and storms to create thrills and chills your audience will never forget.
- Unique ideas that will have you literally tuning in on this genre and generating at least two new epic ideas for your screenwriting on every page.
- A simple strategy for using Google Earth or Google maps for narrative world-building in your screenwriting.
- How to unlock the major conventions of the Disaster genre for massive effect in your screenplay.
- Lists of Disaster genre clichés and instructions on how to avoid them.
- Two secret ways that pro screenwriters use concepts like destiny, fate, and chance to please audiences around the world.
- And much, much more....
The ideas in this book have been used by real screenwriters of major blockbusters - whether they realize it or not. Disaster Genre Secrets for Screenwriters distills their mastery for you and is here to serve as your screenwriting guide.
Don't worry! None of the ideas and ... Download and start listening now!