Stop taking chances when you buy or sell on eBay.
The Internet can be a dangerous place, especially where money changes hands. Right this minute there are many criminals planning scams to con innocent people out of their hard earned dollars. At least one of them just posted an auction to eBay.
Don't Be One Of Their Victims!
Crime On eBay explains how scams on eBay work and how you can easily avoid them. Once you are aware of a scam, it stands out like a sore thumb. You are in trouble if you don't know what to look for. Even the most intelligent and careful person can fall victim to a well crafted scam. Learn to trade in safety.
eBay is a great place to buy and sell, but it can be a minefield if you do not know what to watch out for.
This book may save you thousands of dollars and it will surely make you a more educated eBay member. If it only saves you from being scammed once, it is well worth avoiding the headache and frustration.
I have used eBay since 1998 and I check my favorite categories every day. I will continue to use it because I know what to look for and how to tread safely through the sometimes dangerous waters of Internet commerce.
Many of the same scams used on eBay are used on other websites, through the mail, and even in newspaper classifieds. Once you see how these scams work on eBay, you can apply the same knowledge to any website, any buyer, any seller.
- Learn how to gain the most from eBay and PayPal without becoming a victim
- Understand why eBay and PayPal do things like they do
- Learn what to do if your account is hijacked
- Learn how to recover your money or goods if you are the victim of fraud
- Learn how to use the local police, FBI, Attorney General, and other agencies
- Learn to spot Phishing emails easily and find out about a special free tool that will protect you from bad websites
- Understand how criminal organizations use... Download and start listening now!