This breakthrough book, based on the voices of real women from all walks of life and on groundbreaking new research, shows couples how to grow stronger by understanding what women need from a romantic relationship. In Connect to Love, family counselor and relationships expert M. Gary Neuman explores the problems that women face in their marriages or relationships that might make them dissatisfied with their partners—or willing to stray. Neuman reveals the startling discoveries he made through his in-depth new research of more than 500 women. When it comes to sexual intimacy, for instance, wives who are satisfied with their marriages have sex more than twice as frequently than those who are dissatisfied.
- Includes a step-by-step, two-week plan to improve your relationship
- Filled with dramatic personal stories and surprising findings on sex, emotional issues, intimacy, communication, and more
- From the author of the New York Times bestseller The Truth about Cheating
- Neuman has been a frequent guest on The Oprah Winfrey Show, The Today Show, and other major television shows
- Written for couples while addressing both female and male issues
Written with a compassionate and down-to-earth tone, Connect to Love will open your eyes and allow you to see relationships in a new way while empowering yourself and your partner for change. Download and start listening now!