This audio guide to Brussels is made for independent travelers with an interest in the stories behind famous places in the capital of Europe. It is also available as a bilingual English/French version. For each of the 16 attractions mentioned, you will get familiar with the essential facts and learn about some amusing anecdotes. So if you want to know why the Manneken Pis is not from Brussels, or that it is forbidden to eat French fries in the most iconic place in Brussels, the iAudioguide is your choice. Just listen to the sample track and you will understand that quality, along with entertainment, is the key to this guide, which was written by a local tour guide.
Each track is independent from the others, so you can freely choose your itinerary according to your interests and time. Listeners with an interest in improving their French can also buy the bilingual English/French version, in which each track is available in both languages.
The Brussels iAudioguide covers:
1. Grand Place
2. Guild Buildings on Grand Place
3. Manneken Pis
4. Saint Michael's Cathedral
5. Mont des Arts
6. Musical Instruments Museum
7. Place du Grand Sablon
8. Place du Petit Sablon
9. Place du Petit Sablon Walking Tour - First Half
10. Place du Petit Sablon Walking Tour - Second Half
11. Palace of Justice
12. Royal Palace and Park of Brussels
13. Koekelberg Basilica
14. Horta Museum
16. Parc du Cinquantenaire - Jubilee Park Download and start listening now!