Buddha and Einstein Walk into a Bar explores the revolutionary idea that sensing how long we can live is a latent capacity in us, currently unknown—just like the introduction of fire, the invention of flying, and the discovery of radio waves were before we “discovered” them. Understand how the knowledge of transcendence, consciousness, and self-healing are integral to your well-being.
You could drive a car without a fuel gauge, but knowing how much gas you have clearly gives you more control of your vehicle. Using the latest breakthroughs in cosmology, neuroplasticity, superstring theory, and epigenetics, Buddha and Einstein Walk into a Bar helps you to master your entire system of mind, body, and energy and provides practical tools to help you live your longest and healthiest life.
In this book, you will learn
- exercises—align the different systems of the body;
- mindfulness and meditation—relieve daily stress;
- good nutrition―simple rules sustainable for a lifetime;
- proper rest―for mental and physical peak performance; and
- active lifestyle―stay vibrant through your entire life.
Download and start listening now!
“This book is one of the best I have read.”
C. Norman Shealy, MD, PhD, founding president, American Holistic Medical Association