In Brokenomics, author Dina Gachman shares the lessons she’s learned about how to live large in the cheap seats. Through stories both painfully honest and laugh-out-loud funny that anyone can relate to, Dina reveals all the tricks you need to live the good life without spending a ton of money.
Brokenomics covers the place where economics and everyday life collide. It includes:
- rules for changing your mind-set (There will always be someone richer, taller, smarter, and better looking than you);
- wise words about making big decisions, like raising children—or not (Why have a baby when you can just get a nice potted plant?);
- clear-eyed relationship advice (Do not date anyone who loves their bong more than they love you);
- solid guidance for renters (The freeloader’s guide to housesitting); and
- strategies for talking to your honey about money … without breaking up.
This helpful and hilarious handbook has the answers for crafting your own version of the glamorous life without breaking the bank. Dina shares advice on every page while keeping things fresh, light, and fun. Written with the wisdom afforded by hindsight, Brokenomics will appeal to recent college grads, newly committed couples, and those facing career crises alike. Download and start listening now!