Brainblocks are the mental obstacles that keep people from achieving success, defined as setting, pursuing, and achieving a goal.
Managing the brain is the solution to preventing mental blocks from interfering with achieving your goals. Neuropsychologist Dr. Theo Tsaousides gives you the tools to improve your awareness and engagement with:
- the seven brainblocks to success (self-doubt, procrastination, impatience, multitasking, rigidity, perfectionism, negativity);
- the characteristic feelings, thoughts, and actions associated with each brain block;
- the brain functions involved in goal-oriented action;
- brain glitches and how they create setbacks;
- the cost of not removing brain blocks;
- the best strategies to remove the blocks;
- active searching for brainblocks in your actions, thoughts, and feelings;
- recognizing and labeling each brainblock as soon as it is identified;
- practicing each strategy consistently until it becomes second nature;
- and tracking your progress toward a goal.
Through these strategies you will learn to overcome these cognitive obstacles and harness the power of the brain to achieve success in any endeavor. Download and start listening now!