At last, there’s a nutrition and fitness program that doesn’t require you to develop superhuman willpower, shun entire food groups, or devote your every waking moment to the treadmill.
Body Confidence is a revolutionary approach based on three key nutrition factors that stabilize your blood sugar and keep your body in balance:
• Eating at consistent meal intervals
• Absolute certainty in essential nutrient ratio of protein, fat, and carbohydrates
• Identifying and consuming the right amount of calories per meal
But there’s much more to Body Confidence than when and what you eat. You’ll become a master at:
• Determining your current metabolism—and then reprogramming it
• Focusing on body fat percentage rather than body weight
• Setting measurable, motivating goals (short- and long-term, internal and external)
• Following acustomized, efficient, diverse exercise plan that makes you feel energetic and strong
• Harnessing the powers of sleep, supplements, water, and stress management, all in perfect sync to optimize your body’s performance.
Body Confidence creator Mark Macdonald knows that weight loss doesn’t happen in a vacuum, and he has made room for “real life” at every stage of this program. Along the way, you’ll be introduced to some of Venice Nutrition’s extraordinary success stories, and learn how to stay on track no matter what life throws at you. Packed with recipes, nutrition guides, exercise journals, and Venice Nutrition’s proven goal-setting tools, Body Confidence walks you through everystep of a process that has already changed thousands of lives.
Getting in shape (and staying in shape) no longer has to mean feeling deprived and hungry, living with low energy, being irritable and anxious, or obsessing about food and exercise. There is a way to make looking and feeling your best a permanent way of life.
Download and start listening now!