Do you have a published book you want to convert for sale on Kindle or ideas for a series of Kindle originals? Whether you write fiction or nonfiction, discover all the angles for success on Kindle and the other ebook marketplaces (Nook, iBookstore, Kobo, etc.). Enjoy an ever-growing stream of additional income, new readers around the world, a fresh credential as an author, and a second life for content you already have on hand.
Learn from someone with a deep background in traditional publishing, marketing, and entrepreneurship. Rather than a get-rich-quick approach, Marcia Yudkin offers solid guidance on how to succeed with high-quality, short or full-length ebooks.
Hear her detailed advice and tips, including:
- Which kinds of publishing projects work best on Kindle and which are problematic
- When you should sign up for Amazon's KDP Select program and when this much-touted option leads to lost sales
- Strategies for smart length, title, cover, and pricing choices
- A simple, stress-free method of formatting and converting your work for Kindle
- Why in most cases you should also publish on Nook, the iBookstore and elsewhere, along with Kindle
- Marketing do's and don'ts, so your ideal readers find out about your ebook and want to buy it
- Two sample Kindle-related press releases you can use as models
- Answers to commonly asked questions about Kindle publishing
Marcia Yudkin's 16 traditionally published books include a Book of the Month Club selection and two that were featured on the Oprah Winfrey show. Creator of the Kindle Jumpstart course and nine other multimedia how-to courses, she is known for presenting honest, reliable entrepreneurial and marketing advice. Her Kindle publishing ventures began in the summer of 2011. Download and start listening now!