Is juggling your busy life weighing you down?
The majority of women are busy—our lives are a delicate balancing act. We’re mothers. We’re wives. We’re bosses and colleagues. Most of us don’t have fancy trainers, chefs, personal assistants, or any staff. There’s little time to pay attention to our own needs, let alone our weight. Many of us feel overburdened and underappreciated. What we really need is a real-world plan that frees up time, lifts us up, and makes life easier.
As an inspired weight-loss expert and recovered yo-yo dieter, Jennifer Tuma-Young has used her B.A.L.A.N.C.E. program to help thousands of women create balance, release weight, witness true results, and find joy. Now, in Balance Your Life, Balance the Scale, Jennifer gives you concrete tools to change the life imbalances that are often the real culprits of weight struggles.
Jennifer knows firsthand the challenges women face every day. Many years ago, she lost more than one hundred pounds. By joining the Curves community, changing her food mind-set, and learning how to love life (flaws and all), she radically transformed her body, her health, and her well-being. Jennifer, a working mother of two, is on a quest to help women everywhere find balance and meaning while releasing the weight!
In Balance Your Life, Balance the Scale, Jennifer will teach you how to:
- Rekindle your true food-life connection;
- Release the stuff in your mind that weighs you down;
- Assess who you are and what you stand for so you can move forward with a “sharper compass”;
- Cleanse and detoxify your life and your body;
- Increase your energy with three critical fuel sources (two of which have nothing to do with food!);
- Make choices that align with your best self;
- Set and reach goals by removing the frustrating question of how to make it happen;
- Confront obstacles and roadblocks head-on;
- Plug into life so you are happy, healthy, and—most important—not wasting precious time worrying about your weight.
The essential ingredient in her winning plan is nurturing yourself. Regardless of your shape or size, if you are beating yourself up to stay thin or using food for reasons other than its intended purpose—which is to truly nourish your body—then Jennifer can help.
Download and start listening now!