Learn the steps needed to develop innovative and mutually beneficial sponsorship relationships. Nancy Michaels divulges the simple 10-step process that she used to gain over $200,000 in sponsorships in one year.
You'll learn how to:
Download and start listening now!
- Generate a fabulous idea sponsors will embrace
- Identify and ensure that the corporate vision and goals are in alignment with what your idea accomplishes
- Introduce this idea to the highest-level person within the corporation
- Present an outstanding proposal/offer
- Under-promise and over-deliver
- Always be willing to increase your value by offering sound advice, even when it's not to your advantage
- Be prepared to pounce when you hit the mark
- Treat the sponsor as a valued client