Don’t look up.
It won’t help. You can’t get out of the way, you can’t dig a
hole deep enough to hide. The end is coming, and there’s nothing you can do
So why read this book?
Because you can’t look away when not just the religious
fanatics are saying we’re all going to be destroyed but the scientists are in
on the act too. Here’s what they’re saying:
- We’re a million years overdue for a mass extinction.
- The sun at radiation minimum is acting much worse than at
solar maximum, and one misdirected spewing of plasma could fry us in an
- The magnetic field—which shields us from harmful
radiation—is developing a mysterious crack.
- Our solar system is entering an energetically hostile part
of the galaxy.
- The Yellowstone supervolcano is getting ready to blow, and
if it does, we can look forward to nuclear winter and 90 percent annihilation.
- The Maya, the world’s greatest timekeepers ever, say it’s
all going to stop on December 21, 2012.
So, see? There’s nothing you can do, but you might as well
sit back and enjoy the show.
You’ll get a good chuckle.
That’s why you should read this book.
Download and start listening now!