Land an airline job as you learn what training is needed, strategies for networking, benefits of the airline industry and more.
Do you love to travel? Would you like to find out how you could travel and get paid a lucrative salary while doing it? Do you want to learn about the different airline jobs and careers available in the aviation industry? Then this book is for you!
Airline Jobs will teach you about the different positions, such as being a pilot or a flight attendant, as well as give you the tools to find a flight school or training to be a flight attendant.
Many people want to travel and see the world, but cannot afford it, or do not have the time because they are bogged down with a 40-hour-a-week job with limited vacation time. They do not realize that a career in airline jobs can give them the opportunity to travel, get paid, and see the world at the same time! This book will teach you how to get the training need so you can get those jobs as a pilot or flight attendant.
Look at some of the information this book will show you! Here are some of the chapters you won't want to miss:
- Chapter 1: The First Eight Flight Attendants - A History of How the Profession Become Famous
- Chapter 2: How to Become a Flight Attendant
- Chapter 3: How to Train for Airline Jobs
- Chapter 4: Corporate Flight Attendant Jobs: How to Find Jobs and Get Hired
- Chapter 5: How to Choose a Flight Training School
- Chapter 6: Pilot Jobs - What's Available in Today's Market
- Chapter 7: Airline Jobs Offer an Exciting Career and Top-Notch Benefits
- Chapter 8: Networking for Jobs Through the National Business Aviation Association
- Chapter 9: Introduction to the Types of Commercial Aircrafts
- Chapter 10: Steps to Getting a Pilot's License
So, be on your way to getting the next airline job today! Download and start listening now!