An inspiring collection of the personal philosophies and
core values of a fascinating group of Americans with a focus on motherhood. The
perfect Mother’s Day gift.
Based on the NPR series of the same name, this new collection
of This I Believe essays will again gather a diverse group of essayists—ranging
from famous to previously unknown—completing the thought that begins the book’s
title with respect to mothers and motherhood. The result will be another
stirring and provocative trip inside the minds and hearts of people whose
beliefs—and the remarkably varied way in which they choose to express
them—reveal the American spirit at its best.
Essays, compiled from the first two This I Believe
- In Giving I Connect With Others by Isabel Allende
- There Is No Job More Important Than Parenting by Benjamin
- The People Who Love You When No One Else Will by Cecile
- When Children Are Wanted by Margaret Sanger
- The Person I Want To Bring Into This World by Laura Shipler
- There Is No Blame; There Is Only Love by Ann Karasinski
This collection makes the perfect Mother’s Day gift.
Download and start listening now!