Most dads love their daughters, but they're uncertain how they can show that love in a way their daughters understand...or figure out what their girls really need from them.
Jay Payleitner has given thousands of dads great, man-friendly advice in his best-selling 52 Things Kids Need from a Dad. Now Jay guides his listeners into what is unexplored territory for many of them - girl land - giving them ways to...
- Do things with their daughters, not just for them
- Lecture less and listen more
- Be on the lookout for hero moments and take advantage of them
- Realize that their daughters are females...and tailor their actions and responses accordingly
- Give their daughters a positive view of the male sex
Dads will feel respected and encouraged - not made to feel guilty - and they'll gain confidence to initiate activities that build lifelong positives into their girls. Great gift or men's group resource. Download and start listening now!