ALIGN YOUR BUSINESS FOR SUCCESS
From overarching vision to individual competency scorecards, Total Alignment arms you with powerful concepts and tools to run a successful, efficient business. No matter what size or type of business you run, business strategy experts Riaz Khadem and Linda Khadem show you how to align your team and operations from the ground up and from the top down.
Total Alignment is the result of innovative thinking, solid research, and thirty successful years of consulting experience with major companies. Whether your team struggles most with communication, accountability, or motivation, this book will help you inspire your organization to produce efficiently, engage in the company’s vision, and hold each other accountable for solid, sustained progress. Implement these concepts and tools to gain coherence, strength, and value:
Plus, gain access to easy-to-use templates to analyze your company’s alignment, including Business and Individual Scorecards, the Competency Worksheet, an Action Plan Commitment chart, and the Performance and Effort Indexes.
- Measure and narrow alignment gaps in key areas of your business using the Alignment Survey
- Plan for your company’s growth and measure it along the way with the Alignment Map
- Define clear roles and responsibilities for each member of your team to ensure accountability with Accountability Assignment worksheets
- Eliminate silos, inefficiencies, and redundancies with the one page management strategy
- Set short- and long-term goals that add value to each branch of the company as well as the business as a whole
Download and start listening now!
Total Alignment Listener Reviews
Be the first to write a review about this audiobook!
About Scott Merriman
Scott Merriman is an actor and an Earphones Award–winning narrator. He began acting at the request of his high school friend in 1996 and since has lent his acting talents to theater productions, student films, shorts, and features. He has always enjoyed working with his voice, and today he to brings characters to life in audio dramas and through audiobook narration.