In 2001, a group of Portland, Maine, area theatrical professionals began creating a series of audio theater programs—Nightmares on Congress Street. These productions have all been broadcast on Maine’s NPR station for the past few Halloweens. Now in it’s fourth year, this production includes an original story, which is dedicated to Maine’s very own Stephen King. Stories include:
Download and start listening now!
- “The Monkey’s Paw” by W.W. Jacobs
- “The Cremation of Sam McGee” by Robert W. Service
- “The Cabin in the Woods” by Clay T. Graybeal
- “The Cask of Amontillado” by Edgar Allan Poe
- “The Librarian” by Rhonda Carlson
- “The Horror of Walker Point” by Anthony S. Marino