Branding is more than a great logo. A brand is the essence of an organization—its DNA—impacting its continual success. It is absolutely essential to get it right.
Brand managers, marketers, and executives have long turned to this trusted guide to troubleshoot their branding problems. Written by an acknowledged expert with thirty years of experience building world-class brands, Brand Aid covers topics ranging from research and positioning to brand equity management and architecture strategy.
Bringing together illuminating case studies, best practices, and the latest research, this edition offers invaluable advice on every aspect of brand management, including:
- the six most powerful sources of brand differentiation;
- five elements that trigger brand insistence;
- turning brand strategy into advertising;
- online branding;
- private label brands;
- creating “category of one” brands;
- social responsibility, sustainability, and storytelling;
- sixty nontraditional marketing techniques;
- and more.
A treasure trove of techniques, templates, and rules of thumb, Brand Aid is the ideal resource for anyone responsible for building their organization’s brand. Download and start listening now!