Paula White’s story is one of tragedy and triumph, poverty and prosperity. Raised in the small town of Tupelo, Mississippi, she lost her father to suicide when she was five years old, then suffered through years of physical and sexual abuse. Today, Paula White is an inspiration to millions around the world who seek God’s love. In You’re All That!, she draws on the wisdom she’s gained over the years to help listeners live an authentic life from the inside out.
When you’ve failed, when you’ve been abused, when you’re filled with worry or fear, the last thing you want to do is take a risk, embrace change, and try again. But Paula declares a crucial message of freedom: you were not created for fear. You were not created to be shackled by negative emotions or memories. You were created to live a bold, dynamic, creative life filled with love and joy! Through real-life illustrations, personal stories, and stirring insights, Paula shows you how to:
• see yourself through new eyes and become an expert on the subject of you;
Download and start listening now!
• move beyond loss;
• shake off painful memories, worries, fears, and failures;
• take control of what you think, say, and believe;
• establish new boundaries; and
• embrace a lifetime of discovery and transformation.