Discover how to:
- Build books rather than just write them
- Find free research materials, quotations, art, and stories on the Web
- Repurpose your core content into downloadable books, CDs, ebooks, audiobooks, reports, articles, seminars, and consulting
- Find an editor and other help
- Handle interviews, autographings, and the throng of fans
Your years of experience provide all the ingredients you need to be a successful, published author. Dan Poynter supplies the recipe. What are you waiting for? Download and start listening now!