In an era of geopolitical instability, terrorism, and the threat of a North Korean missile attack, military experts teach you how to survive the worst-case scenarios we all dread
If a dirty bomb explodes three miles from your home, will you know what to do? If a nerve agent is released into a train or building, can you be safe? The U.S. Armed Forces Nuclear, Biological and Chemical Survival Manual gives you the information you need to survive a terrorist attack. It contains the best practices of all the United States’ military services, adapted for the first time for civilian use. With this manual, you will be able to take action to protect your family and loved ones, whether you are just beginning to think about the possibility of attack, or are well along the path of equipping yourself against a nuclear, biological, or chemical strike.
This manual will show you how to:
- Protect yourself during a chemical or biological attack.
- Guard against the radiological effects of a “dirty bomb.”
- Assist victims of nuclear, chemical or biological agents.
- Recognize the indicators of nuclear, chemical and biological attack.
- Develop a simple and effective family action plan.
- Assemble and store the everyday materials that could save your life.
- Help first responders and local authorities in the event of a terrorist attack.
Download and start listening now!