We strongly encourage you to purchase Daniel H. Pink's original book, To Sell Is Human: The Surprising Truth About Moving Others.
Everyone is in sales. One in nine Americans work in sales, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, and according to Daniel H. Pink, best-selling author of To Sell Is Human, so do the other eight. Whether you are selling houses or convincing your child to go to bed, you are in sales.
To Sell Is Human... in 30 Minutes is the indispensable guide to quickly understanding the science of modern sales and persuasion as outlined in Daniel H. Pink's best-selling book, To Sell Is Human.
To Sell Is Human... in 30 Minutes offers:
- Insightful information about best-selling author Daniel H. Pink
- Critical reception to the work, highlighting essential arguments by major publications and thought leaders
- Key concepts from the book, including the new ABC's of sales (Attunement, Buoyancy, and Clarity) and the successors to the elevator pitch
- Illustrative case studies and stories demonstrating Pink's research in social science
- Real-world applications for understanding how to better influence, persuade, and move others
A fresh perspective on the art of selling, To Sell Is Human is essential for anyone seeking to improve their ability to successfully move others in their professional or personal life.
About the 30 Minute Expert Series: Offering a concise exploration of a book's ideas, history, application, and critical reception, each text in the 30 Minute Expert Series is designed for busy individuals interested in acquiring an in-depth understanding of seminal works. Download and start listening now!