We strongly encourage you to purchase the original book, Thinking, Fast and Slow in 30 Minutes, by Daniel Kahneman.
How are decisions made? When can you trust fast, intuitive judgment, and when is it biased and unreliable? Learn how to transform your thinking to help avoid overconfidence and become a better decision maker. Thinking, Fast and Slow ...in 30 Minutes is the essential guide to quickly understanding the fundamental components of decision making outlined in Daniel Kahneman's best-selling book, Thinking, Fast and Slow in 30 Minutes .
Thinking, Fast and Slow ...in 30 Minutes offers:
In Thinking, Fast and Slow in 30 Minutes, best-selling author Daniel Kahneman has compiled his many years of innovative research to offer practical knowledge and insights into how people's minds make decisions. Challenging the standard model of judgment, Kahneman aims to enhance the everyday language about thinking to more accurately discuss, diagnose, and reduce poor judgment. Presenting a framework for how the fast System 1 and the slow System 2 impact the mind, Thinking, Fast and Slow in 30 Minutes reveals the far-reaching impact of cognitive biases--from creating public policy to playing the stock market to increasing personal happiness--and provides tools f... Download and start listening now!
- Insightful information about Daniel Kahneman and his background as a renowned psychologist and winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics.
- Critical reception to the work, highlighting essential arguments by major publications and thought leaders.
- Key concepts from the book, including an explanation heuristics and biases, the two selves, and the two distinct thinking systems--the intuitive System 1, and the effortful System 2
- Illustrative case studies demonstrating Kahneman's ground-breaking research in behavioral economics.
- Real-world applications for utilizing Kahneman's theories in everyday life.