Lose twenty pounds and reverse the aging process in just sixty days with this clinically proven, holistic lifestyle plan from an antiaging expert whose clients include some of New York City’s most successful women
Most diets don’t work because they restrict food intake and put inconsistent physical stress on the body, starving cells, throwing hormones out of whack, and slowing down metabolism. In The Well Path, Dr. Jamé Heskett offers us a radical new approach: in order to lose weight, we first have to heal the damage we’ve done to our bodies from years of dieting. Before we can lose weight for good, we need to achieve homeostasis—total balance in the body, with all its systems working in concert. When you’re there, you’re full of energy, look and feel younger, and lose weight effortlessly.
The Well Path is her sixty-day plan to get you there. Dr. Heskett provides a detailed week-by-week and day-by-day calendar of small changes and challenges to get you on your own Well Path. You begin with Well Prep, a month-long period to get you acclimated to simple lifestyle changes. The second month is devoted to Well Practice, a roadmap to homeostasis that focuses on six areas of change:
- Circulation—improving the vascular system gets rid of stored fat and toxins.
- Hunger—learning to identify real and false hunger to avoid overeating.
- Activity—nonexercise activity that can burn hundreds of extra calories.
- Nutrition—a diverse array of nutrients (especially fiber) to improve gut absorption and balance hormones.
- General Health—the importance of sleep, sex, stress, and social interaction.
- Exercise—Dr. Heskell’s code for maximum fat-for-energy exercise conversion.
The Well Path will take you from sickness to health, fat to fit, and old to young—in just sixty days. Download and start listening now!