Convey Your Message Clearly, Credibly, and Competently!
Fortune 500 consultant Dianna Booher is one of the world's foremost authorities on public speaking and business communication. She has trained and consulted for some of the top executives in leading companies - and she has heard all the grumbling between departments about the lack of communication today. Using 10 clear-cut strategies, she will show you exactly what to say, how to say it, when to say it, and even how to present yourself credibly - all crucial elements in business today.
Be complete. Be consistent. Be concerned. These rules - and the seven others Booher outlines in this book - sound simple enough. But these essentials of good communication mark the difference between failure and success for any business, career, or relationship. Even if your communication technology changes - from email and voicemail to teleconferencing and social media - the rules remain the same. You have to be credible as a communicator.
The Voice of Authority is loaded with practical tips to help you:
- Sell your ideas and expand your influence
- Inspire and motivate others to be part of a winning team
- Create a culture of open communication
- Deliver bad news without destroying a relationship and demoralizing a team
- Handle crises in a way that builds rather than destroys trust
- Identify critical characteristics that increase your credibility
- Avoid pitfalls that destroy customer loyalty
From the most routine messages to more sensitive bad news subjects, you'll be able to manage reactions, communicate with clout, and lead others with success. Download and start listening now!