Do you find yourself continually racing against time? Do you feel that you have so much to do that it's difficult to get anything done? Laura Stack is a personal productivity expert, and she can show you how to create a time management system that works for you.
Managing time effectively is the key to managing your individual performance, but it's much more complicated today than making a list and checking things off.
Learn how to set priorities and focus on what's truly important, plan and schedule your day, and manage your calendar and tasks. Get organized, learn how to efficiently use social media, and eliminate time wasters in your day.
You'll gain scores of new ideas from Laura Stack, aka The Productivity Pro®, on increasing output without increasing effort and performing at your matchless best!
This program is accompanied by a detailed self-study workbook containing exercises, checklists, tools, and templates to apply your learning as you listen in the car, on the go, or at your desk. Start getting organized today! Get Laura Stack's Ultimate Time Management System!
Download and start listening now!
- 1. Creating a System that Works for YOU: Paper, Electronic, or Hybrid?
- 2. Important Components of a Time Management System: What You Need to be Organized
- 3. Managing Your Time: Planning and Prioritizing for Success
- 4. Tackling Timewasters: Pleasing, Perfectionism, and Procrastination
- 5. Controlling Your Day in an Uncontrollable World: Maximize Your Personal Productivity
- 6. Organizing Your Office and Your Life: Clear the Clutter and Your Mind
- 7. The 6-D System: Processing Paperwork, Email, and Voicemail
- 8. Emptying Your Inbox: The 12 Best Practices for Handling Email
- 9. Digital Quicksand: Avoiding Social Media OCD
- 10. Communicating Effectively with Email: Courtesies, Protocols, and Time Savers