Writing a novel and getting it published: That's your goal. And nothing will keep you from making it happen. Such a goal, of course, presents a number of challenges. Make sure you have the tools you need to overcome them and succeed. In The Novel Writer's Toolkit, New York Times bestselling author Bob Mayer shares a veteran writer's hard-won advice with a style that's straight from the hip. He lays out the nuts and bolts of novel writing, along with guidelines for starting, finishing and revising your work. You'll learn how to:
- Develop story-worthy ideas
- Translate those ideas into a compelling plot - one that keeps readers mesmerized
- Pace your story for maximum excitement
- Create realistic, complicated characters
- Submit attention-getting manuscripts
- Self-contained chapters make it easy to focus on the just the elements you need. Take in the advice, sharpen your skills, and hit the ground running.
Mayer provides all the reliable information and instruction you need to make your dreams of publication come true. What are you waiting for? The Novel Writer's Toolkit ensures that you're properly equipped for success! Download and start listening now!