This book is intended for purchase alongside Timothy Keller's original book, The Meaning of Marriage: Facing the Complexities of Commitment with the Wisdom of God.
Is marriage more difficult than you thought? Are you seeking to understand the secrets to a happy and successful marriage?
The Meaning of Marriage in 30 Minutes is the essential guide to understanding how to increase the success and happiness of a Christian marriage as outlined in Timothy Keller's best-selling book, The Meaning of Marriage. Presenting the wisdom of Timothy and Kathy Keller, husband and wife of 37 years, The Meaning of Marriage in 30 minutes offers:
- Practical application for how to overcome everyday obstacles and create realistic expectations within a marriage.
- Insight into the different roles men and women have in a Christian marriage.
- Personal stories about marriage and the importance of faith in everything from sex to raising children to everyday chores.
- A synopsis of The Meaning of Marriage, definitions of key terms, and both positive and negative critical reception of the book.
- An overview of why modern culture's idea of a soul mate is wrong and the importance of speaking your partner's love language.
In The Meaning of Marriage: Facing the Complexities of Commitment with the Wisdom of God, best-selling author Timothy Keller uses studies and statistics to upend commonly held views about marriage. He and his wife, Kathy Keller, collaborate to bring insight to such subjects as the secret of marriage, the transformative power of truth and love, sexuality, and gender roles in a Christian marriage.
Although modern culture is rife with distorted views of marriage, The Meaning of Marriage posits that when marriage is entered into with realistic expectations, it is a powerful gift and the most unique and glorious way to experience God's love on Earth.
Abou... Download and start listening now!