Attention women: feeling tired, moody, stressed, asexual, and overweight is not a life sentence.
In her groundbreaking best seller The Hormone Cure, Dr. Sara Gottfried, a board-certified gynecologist and a graduate of Harvard Medical School, debunks the myth that hormonal relief can be found only through prescription pills, and provides a natural hormone-balancing program that has helped thousands of women achieve health and wellness.
The Hormone Cure in 30 Minutes is the expert guide to the background, crucial arguments, key ideas, and critical feedback of Dr. Sara Gottfried's best-selling book. This companion provides:
- Sara Gottfried's background, education, work history, and credentials.
- Critical reception to the work, including key arguments by major publications and thought leaders.
- Essential concepts from the book.
- Key takeaways from Gottfried's cutting-edge medical research.
- Suggestions for applying Gottfried's integrative therapies in everyday life.
- Conclusions gleaned from The Hormone Cure.
- Definitions of key terms.
The Hormone Cure in 30 Minutes is not only an introduction to Dr. Sara Gottfried's research and rigorous scientific testing, but it also addresses the unique problems that afflict women as a result of hormonal imbalance (not enough of one, too much of another), and provides application for Gottfried's Protocol in everyday life.
Released in February 2013, The Hormone Cure: Reclaim Balance, Sleep, Sex Drive and Vitality Naturally with the Gottfried Protocol is partially based on Dr. Gottfried's personal experience with health and stress issues but mostly refers to patients she has treated over the years by correcting their hormonal imbalances with changes in diet and lifestyle, plus supplements and medications.
The 30 Minute Expert Series is designed for busy individuals interested in acquiring ... Download and start listening now!