You found the love of your life, and you vowed to have, to hold, and to stepmother. You always thought that in time you'd grow to be the perfect, loving family. So why does it seem that the harder you try, the more unappreciated you feel?
As a stepmother, therapist, and founder of the popular Web site stepsforstepmothers.com, Dr. Rachelle Katz knows all too well how challenging stepmotherhood can be. Based on thousands of in-depth interviews and the latest research, she's created a powerful program to help you:
- Alleviate stress and take care of yourself
- Bond with your new family
- Set and enforce clear boundaries
- Get the respect you deserve
- Strengthen your relationship
Download and start listening now!