Practical advice on everything from making the bed to shaking hands to flirting, all from experts in their fields.
A Cliffs Notes for life, this practical guide features 100 original essays by leading experts from around the world who offer their unparalleled insights into how to perform everyday tasks, from remembering names to ironing a shirt. It features both the famous (like Suze Orman) and the lesser known (like the head groundskeeper at Fenway Park).
Hear a range of experts: everyone from Donald Trump (negotiating) to Stephen Covey (managing your time) to Debbi Fields (baking great cookies). Let Ira Glass teach you how to tell an interesting story, and Larry King explain the art of listening.
The Experts' Guide to 100 Things Everyone Should Know How to Do brings together the best of the best, offering the world's most valuable advice. It includes:
- Do Push-Ups and Sit-Ups by Kathy Smith
- Brew Coffee by Cecile Hudon
- Read a Newspaper by Arthur Sulzberger Jr.
- Shine Shoes by Sal Iacono, aka the Sole Man
- Manage Your Time by Stephen R. Covey
- Give and Receive a Compliment by Mary Mitchell, aka Ms. Demeanor
- Negotiate by Donald Trump
- Listen by Larry King
- Tell a Story by Ira Glass
- Deliver Bad News by Dr. Robert Buckman
- Balance Your Checkbook by Terry Savage
- Save Money by Suze Orman
- Understand Your Pet by Warren Eckstein
- Remove a Stain by Linda Cobb, aka The Queen of Clean
- Do Laundry by Heloise
- Paint a Room by Bob Vila
- Read Aloud by Cory Booker
- Hit a Tennis Ball by Jennifer Capriati
- Build a Fire by Jim Paxon
- Tell a Joke by Howie Mandel
- Be a Good Houseguest by Amy Alkon, aka the Advice Goddess
- Flirt by Susan Rabin
- Plan a Wedding by Darcy Miller
- Bake Chocol... Download and start listening now!