Whether you are a newly promoted manager, a seasoned business owner, or a human resources professional, knowing the ins and outs of dealing with HR issues is critical to your success.
The Essential HR Handbook is a quick reference guide that sheds light on the issues that keep managers up at night. It is filled with information, tools, tips, checklists, and road maps to guide managers and HR professionals through the maze of people and legal issues, from recruiting and retaining the best employees to terminating poor performers.
With this book, you'll learn how to effectively and efficiently:
- Individually manage each employee, starting on his or her first day.
- Manage a multi-generational workforce.
- Appraise job performance.
- Coach and counsel.
- Provide equitable pay, benefits, and total rewards strategies.
- Identify legal pitfalls and stay out of court.
The Essential HR Handbook is the one HR guide every manager needs on his or her desk! Download and start listening now!