Running a successful architectural firm is a juggling act. You need expertise in your area of architecture to provide services to clients. You also need the know-how to run a small business. You've probably been well prepared by your education and experience for the technical ins and outs of an architecture firm. Yet what training has prepared you to run a business? The E-Myth Architect fills this knowledge gap, giving you a complete toolkit for either starting a successful firm from scratch or maximizing an existing firm's performance. Loaded with practical, powerful advice you can easily use, this one-stop guide helps you realize all the benefits that come with a thriving architecture business.
Combining the wisdom of renowned business development expert Michael E. Gerber and the architectural expertise of Norbert C. Lemermeyer, The E-Myth Architect equips you to:
- Liberate yourself from the predictable and often overwhelming tyranny of unprofitable, unproductive, and time-consuming routines
- Transform yourself from a successful architectural technician (architect) into a successful architect-manager-entrepreneur
- Rethink your practice, shifting from tactical thinking (working in your firm) to strategic thinking (working on your firm)
- Stop trading time for dollars
- Manage those processes through which people get things done, which becomes your Management System - for everything you do
- Implement innovative systems to produce consistent results as your firm grows
- Take the sanctity of time seriously, blocking time for entrepreneurial work
- Create the story that becomes the heart of your firm
Leading an architectural firm can seem like a daunting task, with too few hours in the day, too many petty management issues, and problems that architects at large firms do not seem to face. The E-Myth Architect offers you a road map to create a architectural b... Download and start listening now!