Inspired to extend a helping hand to ambitious women working in corporate America, a veteran executive offers honest, practical, slightly irreverent advice about navigating companies that are run and populated predominately by men: how to interpret their sometimes surprising behavior, avoid common mistakes, flourish with the good guys, deal with the bad guys, and nurture a wonderful, satisfying career in a non-traditional role.
Learn how to:
Download and start listening now!
- Build relationships with men one-on-one, in meetings, and after hours
- Work a difficult room full of men and shine in the eyes of your male managers
- Identify gentlemen, bullies, liars, and predators
- Detect a glass ceiling and sidestep a misogynist backlash
- Get noticed for your courage and common sense and be heard
- Avoid classic pitfalls related to conflict, emotional behavior, and sex