If you're in the business of selling something-anything! - you need this audiobook. The Brand Who Cried Wolf is the ultimate handbook for companies and individuals who want to establish and sustain their most powerful, successful brands. It presents a blueprint for turning typical customers into raving evangelists for life.
If you're looking for insider secrets or fancy tricks guaranteed to lure customers, you won't find them in here. Instead, The Brand Who Cried Wolf explains that great branding doesn't come from gimmicks or even from good advertising. Great branding begins and ends with exceptional, innovative customer service. Great companies are those that not only deliver on their promises to customers, but also transcend those promises to create one-of-a-kind emotional experiences.
Powerful branding doesn't come from creative advertising, or from a logo, color scheme, or theme song. It comes from doing for customers what you say you're going to do. Brands that don't deliver on their promises lose customers and generate catastrophic negative word-of-mouth. But brands that consistently exceed what they promise earn customers for life and generate waves of new customers from positive word-of-mouth. The art of branding really is that simple.
Using children's fairy tales to introduce each chapter and illustrate his point, Scott Deming offers a solid, simple, and highly effective plan for successful brand-building and customer interaction. Inside, you'll learn vital, basic truths about branding, including how to:
- Redefine your brand, and your company, to focus on the customer experience
- Ensure consistently positive customer interactions
- Create powerful, unique, and emotional experiences for customers
- Turn customers into your PR agents
- Make your brand the only solution, not just one of many choices for customers
- Use word-of-mouth to build your brand consistently
- Emp... Download and start listening now!