In the 14th edition of this seductive series, erotica's veterans and up-and-coming new writers join forces to explore how tantalizing crossing the so-called Lolita gap between youth and middle age can be.
Kathryn Harrison explores the story of a psychiatrist whose sexual affairs with a young client have an unexpected consequence; Dennis Cooper trails an extraordinary hustler working his older johns; and Jessica Cutler gives lessons on how a young woman can take down all the politicians in Washington with just the crook of her pretty little finger.
Guided by the genius of editor Susie Bright, The Best American Erotica 2007 will bring an exciting new climax to readers discovering that they love erotica: and to those already hooked.
Included in this collection:
Download and start listening now!
- On the Eighth Day by Vanessa Baggott
- Dangerous Games with Competent People by Kim Wright
- Excerpt from FLEDGLING by Octavia E. Butler
- Entry Point by Shanna Germain
- Excerpt from A Mouth Like Yours by Daniel Duane
- Blackberries by Nalo Hopkinson
- Excerpt from The Sluts by Dennis Cooper
- Blue Star by Sera Gamble
- If You Love Something, Set It Free by P. S. Haven
- Excerpt from The Washingtonienne by Jessica Cutler
- Comeback by Nicholas Kaufman
- Excerpt from Towelhead by Alicia Erian
- The Rock Wall by Peggy Munson
- Best Friendster Date Ever by Alexander Chee
- Excerpt from Envy by Kathryn Harrison
- What Happened to That Girl by Marie Lyn Bernard
- Heads-Up Poker by Susan DiPlacido
- Taste by Susan St. Aubin
- The Razor by Tsaurah Litzky
- The Sex Box by Nikki Sinclair
- The Pancake Circus by Trebor Healey
- Dream Machine by Lauraleigh Farrell
- Wish Girls by Matthew Addison