Abandon your inhibitions. You are about to experience the most provocative, sensual fiction of the year.
In The Best American Erotica 2001, Marge Piercy introduces us to the nerd kid sex club, Nathan Englander explores the addictive power of a peep show, Jerry Stahl relates a dare from an extremely demanding girlfriend, and Dani Shapiro proves the difference between the fantasy and the reality of losing your virginity.
Twenty of America's finest writers bring something for everyone in The Best American Erotica 2001, which will gratify Susie Bright's fans and entice newcomers to her best-selling and always arousing series.
Included in this collection:
Download and start listening now!
- Expanding on an Idea by Todd Belton
- Excerpt from Three Women: The New Kid by Marge Piercy
- You Know What? by Cara Bruce
- Sink by Matt Bernstein Sycamore
- Greek Sex by Tsaurah Litzky
- Excerpt from Peep Show by Nathan Englander
- Fleshlight by Joe Maynard
- Backstage Boys by Wendy Becker
- Excerpt from Perv: A Love Story by Jerry Stahl
- Bed of Leaves by Dani Shapiro
- Spew Forth by Dodie Bellamy
- Sunday by Dan Taulapapa McMullin
- When the Student Is Ready by Claire Tristram
- Excerpt from Lip Service by M J Rose
- The Man Who Ate Women by Damian Grace
- That's Awful, That's Nothing by Wade Krueger
- Deflower by Rosalind Christine Lloyd
- In This Corner by Charles Flowers
- And Early to Rise by Hanne Blank
- Rooster by Jack MurnighanFor Adults Only: Explicit language. Must be 18 years of age to purchase.