The Best American Erotica 1997 is the ideal collection for all lovers of first-rate erotic literature. Edited by Susie Bright, whom the Utne Reader calls one of the leading thinkers and visionaries of our time, this fifth annual edition of a best-selling series brings together the most outstanding erotic writing of the year.
Included in this collection:
Download and start listening now!
- Mate by Lauren P. Burka
- My Professor by Ivy Topiary
- Lunch by Mark Stuertz
- What He Did by Thomas Roche
- She Gets Her Ass Fucked Good by Rose White and Eric Albert
- Queer Punk by Bob Vickery
- Virtue Is its Own Reward by Tsaurah Litzky
- Bajando La Luna by Ioana dp Valencia
- The Case of the Demon Lover by Nancy Kilpatrick
- Day of Atonement: Confessional by Michael Lowenthal
- Behind the Mask by Serena Moloch
- What? by Marcy Sheiner
- Spanish Moss by Stephen Spotte
- A Puja to Ganesha by Simon Sheppard
- Tumors & Humors by Joe Maynard
- Real by Bill Brent
- Feeding Frenzy by Ted Blumberg
- Dictation by E. R. Stewart
- The Butch's New Clothing by Mike Ford and Isobel Bird
- Soap and Water by Allegra Long
- How Coyote Stole the Sun by M. ChristianFor Adults Only: Explicit language. Must be 18 years of age to purchase.