The Best American Erotica 1996 is the ideal collection for all lovers of first-rate erotic literature. Edited by Susie Bright, whom the Utne Reader calls one of the leading thinkers and visionaries of our time, this fourth annual edition of a best-selling series brings together the most outstanding erotic writing of the year, including peculiarly dark and dangerous takes, as well as cutting-edge forays into the world of cybersex.
Included in this collection:
Download and start listening now!
- The Letters by Eric Albert
- The Perfect Fit by Katya Andreevna
- The Trade by Lars Eighner
- Girls Who Wear Glasses by David Sheilds
- Pearl Diver by Cecilia Tan
- A Fish Story by Bob Zordani
- The Hit by Aaron Travis
- Light by Bonny Finberg
- there's more to state troopers than meets the eye by Estabrook
- The Portable Girlfriend by Doug Tierney
- Progressive Lightning by Joel Dailey
- Excerpt from Jack the Modernist by Robert Gluck
- Meow? by Shar Rednour
- Hollywood Squared by Brandon Judell
- Choke Hold by Lucy Taylor
- Temporary Insanity by Thomas S. Roche
- Dessert for the Gourmet by William Borden
- Morning Love by Linda Smukler
- His Little Plan Backfired by Amelia Copeland
- Jealous Husband Returns in Form of Parrot by Robert Olen ButlerFor Adults Only: Explicit language. Must be 18 years of age to purchase.