The publication of The Best American Erotica 1993 was cause for great celebration and critical praise. It was an immediate sensation and a national best seller. Now comes The Best American Erotica 1994! This edition features 20 short stories and excerpts, including a mixture of well-known erotica celebs, among them the late John Preston, Pat Califia, and Carol Queen, while also introducing newcomers such as Mark Butler and Abigail Thomas. The Best American Erotica 1994 is a wonderful collection for all lovers of first-rate erotic literature.
Included in this collection:
Download and start listening now!
- Gorgeous by J. Maynard
- C is for Closet, Crevice, and Colossus by Marianna Beck
- From the Same River Twice by Chris Offut
- Absolution by John Preston
- PG Diary by Linda Hooper
- Big Nouns, Unconjugated Verbs by Bart Plantenga
- Love Art by Debra Martens
- Better Safe by Michael Lowenthal
- Slow Dance on the Fault Line by Donald Rawley
- Cool and Clean and Crisp by Mark Butler
- Unsafe Sex by Pat Califia
- Elegy for Andy Gibb by Danielle Willis
- Finally, a Coherent Explanation of Straight White Male Sexuality by Sigfried Gold
- Intercore by M. Christian
- Full Metal Corset by Anne Tourney
- Sweating Profusely in Merida by Carol Queen
- From Stone Butch Blues by Leslie Feinberg
- None of the Above by Bernadette Lynn Bosky
- The Waking State by Gerry Pearlberg
- A Tooth for Every Child by Abigail ThomasFor Adults Only: Explicit language. Must be 18 years of age to purchase.