Amoral, instructive, and powerful. The 48 Laws of Power in 30 minutes is the essential guide to quickly understanding the important lessons outlined in Robert Greene's best-selling book, The 48 Laws of Power.
Understand the key ideas of The 48 Laws of Power in a fraction of the time, using this guide's:
In The 48 Laws of Power, best-selling author Robert Greene challenges the standard notions of morality and good faith, urging readers to take the reins of their fate in hand and drive themselves into a position of power. Greene explores three thousand years of history to demonstrate forty-eight laws for gaining and keeping power. Drawing on power players as diverse as Genghis Kahn, French monarch Louis XIV, and Machiavelli, Greene conveys their illustrative stories to demonstrate the use of each particular law and how it can lead to power or how not using it can lead to ruin. The 48 Laws of Power is a must read for business executives as well as any individuals looking to improve their love lives, social standing, or status.
- Concise synopsis, which examines the principles of Robert Greene
- In-depth analysis of the essential laws, including the virtue of appearing humble and why honesty is rarely the best policy
- Insightful background on best-selling author Robert Greene and the origins of the book
- Key takeaways for understanding Greene's theories on obtaining and keeping power
- Extensive recommended reading list and bibliography
Born out of experiences the author had as an employee, The 48 Laws of Power provides the essential laws for understanding the dynamics of power, if for no other reason than to avoid being a rung on someone else's ladder to the top. Download and start listening now!