We all know that networking is important for success, but the networking tactics we read about take a lot of work—and can feel so phony! Wouldn’t it be great if you could network in a more relaxed, authentic way?
The 11 Laws of Likability reveals a painless new way to network that’s based on one simple truth: people do business with people they like. In this empowering audiobook, you’ll learn how to identify and accentuate your most likable characteristics, and also how to:
– Start conversations and keep them going with ease;
– Avoid coming across as manipulative or self-serving;
– Convert acquaintances into friends;
– Tweak your own personal style to enable engaging interactions with different kinds of people;
– Stay in others’ minds long after your initial meeting;
– And more!
Featuring real-life scenarios and packed with activities and self-assessment quizzes, this powerful yet down-to-earth audiobook will help bring to light all of your natural likability—and give you easy, comfortable methods for creating honest, enjoyable interactions that become “wins” for you and for all parties involved. Download and start listening now!